Template:Iodd Error Messages
"1st partition" or "unsupported partition" - Partition Mismatch with Firmware
- This error occurs if the firmware type does not match the first partition of iODD.
- Please Check the above Initialization.
"bad or N/S HDD" - bad or not supported partition
- This error occurs when iODD does not read the internal HDD.
- Please change the HDD or USB cable.
"Too Many Files" - too many files in a folder
- iODD allows max 32 files or sub folders in a folder. (under "_ISO" folder)
- Split a folder into subfolders with less than 32 files.
"NO _ISO Folder" - there is no "_ISO" folder
- Make a folder named _ISO at root folder.
"NO - DISC" - there is no files in "_ISO" folder
- there is not a file or sub folder in _ISO folder.
"Check HDD" - Check HDD
Do First Aid
"Disc Locked" - Disc is locked
- The OS or a application has locked the ODD drive at any reasons.
"DEFRAG" - defrag
"vDISK Limit" - the number of virtual drives is more than limit
- The max number of Virtual disk drives is 4.
- You may select more than 4 Virtual drives.
"Already Hit" - already selected
- You may select the file that have been selected yet.
"No Use Dynamic" - not supported dynamic VHD
- The VHD file selected is Dynamic VHD file. fixed VHD is only supported.
"No Use Sparse" - not supported sparse file
- The sparse image file is not supported as Virtual Drive.